1. I have been dependent on chapstick since I was in middle school...you will never see me without my chapstick either in my hand (where it usually is), on the table/couch/or whatevers next to me, or in my purse very near by. I actually think I might have a legitimate addiction and may need to go to rehab. Hey, at least it's chapstick and not something else!
2. My worst fear is not being stranded somewhere, but being stranded somewhere without my chapstick.
3. When I'm sad, I often watch old Arthur episodes on Youtube.
4. When I'm home in San Diego and get scared at night, I go get my sister Avery (she's the easiest to sleep with...she doesn't kick or punch or drool or snore....too much) and put her in my bed next to me. I'm such a whimp!
5. I get really heated about certain issues (the whole yoga pants ordeal, Fifty Shades of Grey ordeal, etc.) and then usually get completely over it the next day and wonder why I was even heated up about the issue. Well, I guess I realize WHY I was, and still agree with...myself...but am much less heated up about it.
6. I have never been stung by a bee and plan to keep up my no-bee-sting-streak!
7. I LOVE rodeos, cattle farms (thanks, Diana, for showing me how awesome the farm life is), four wheeling, horse back riding, white water rafting, camping, and hiking, but I'm disguised as a city girl!
8. I have only ever eaten, maybe one or two bites of fish, and plan to never again eat another bite of anything that comes from the sea (or lakes or rivers or ponds or puddles or any other body of water)!
9. I very much dislike dressing up in dressy type clothes (skirts, etc.) or even in jeans...
10. Okay, so I lied about losing my chapstick being my BIGGEST fear...my actual biggest fear is any of my family members getting in a car crash/getting hurt/dieing in any other way (I worry about it too much!)
11. I have a very set morning and nightly routine for myself.
12. I often wonder about people's levels of feeling sick. For example, right now I have a head ache and sore throat but didn't actually acknowledge that I did until today (well maybe I subconsciously did, since I realize I didn't acknowledge it...haha I don't think I'm making sense) but anyways, would someone else be in extreme pain if they were me right now? And vise versa...am I sometimes feeling really sick when someone else would barely even notice the pain?
13. I don't like ice-cream that much at all (if my mom ever buys ice-cream, I just make it into a milkshake) but I looooooove frozen yogurt.
14. I'm a hopeFUL romantic...I'm not gonna settle for any guy that I'm not crazy about (who also treats me right) (I know he and our relationship won't be perfect, but I shouldn't have too many doubts about it!)
15. I have an increasing fear of growing old and of my parents growing old (they have always looked so young so I'm scared for when they don't look super young anymore! ah!)
16. I talk in my sleep regularly. The other morning, my mom walked in to get my sister Avery from my bed and I said, "Did you get that thing...for Miles head?" I was totally asleep or maybe half asleep. My mom just replied saying, "Yes, I did get that thing for Miles head." Thanks Mom, for making sure you got that "thing" for "Miles head" ahaha
17. I sing EXTREMELY loud and dance whenever I'm driving alone, listening to music. I often dance & make eye contact with other drivers to make sure they see me dancing. I have no fear when I'm behind those car windows/doors....
18. I made a goal to go to bed before 12:00 A.M when I have work the next day (see below post called, "21 before 22") and it's 12:36 A.M (I'm a failure...) (I'll do better tomorrow)
19. Lately, I've had this new obsession of having to drink a sip of ice cold water before bed in order to fall asleep...grrrr...these random OCD things of mine (I don't think I actually have OCD though...just some OCD tendencies)
20. I have never been able to sleep on my stomach....not even one night of my life (well, maybe when I was a baby I was able to....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments