I found the most wonderful blog today! It's called Harley and Jane. Two girls who met on a study abroad trip in Europe run (well, actually "ran" would be the correct word, since the blog has been discontinued) the blog and post all sorts of creative ideas for blogging and journalling! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with this blog. Anyways, so many of their ideas inspire me to write in my journal and blog even more.
Here are some of their ideas, along with some of my own. I'll be using some of these when I blog and write in my journal, and you can too!
1. List the things that feel like home. Here is their example. I'll be posting mine (along with their other ideas) soon, on separate blog posts!
2. List the places that you want to go. Again, here's their example.
3. "21 before 22" (I will write down 21 goals that I want to complete before I turn 22) I better get started on this one soon!
4. Favorite songs (simply list your favorite songs)
5. Letter to my 12 year old self
6. The things that make you feel healthy
7. List what you are grateful for
8. How do you travel? Here is their post on this.
9. 10 things I believe in are...(their example below)
10. Why is your mom awesome?
11. What is your favorite material possession?
12. Make a list of ten unexpected things in your purse, room, car, desk, or closet.
13. Once, when I woke up in the middle of the night...(their example below)
14. Advice from your parents (what useful advice have they given and how has it impacted you?)
15. Love list (anything that I'm currently grateful for, that makes me smile, or that inspires me)
16. I come from...(example below)
17. Dear 11 year old Coral, Dear 12 year old Coral, etc. (choose the ages)
18. People you have tried to imitate (dress like, talk like, etc.)
19. A spiritual awakening
20. A first in love
21. Looking back on old journals (what I learned)
22. Joy triggers (their example below)
23. How to make a journal fun and stress free (their example below)
So far, that's all I got! If I find any more ideas/think of any more ideas, I'll add them to this list! Ciao for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments